College student electrocuted in Magura - College - Dainikshiksha


College student electrocuted in Magura

Desk Report |

A college student died from electrocution at Shimulia village in Sadar upazila on Saturday (29 September) morning.

The deceased was identified as Mohiuddin, 22, son of Abdul Khaleq, a resident of the village and second year student of Magura Adaorsho Degree College. 

Mohiduddin received an electric shock while he was plugging on an electric wire for catching fish in a pond with an electric trap and died on the spot. An unnatural death case was filed.




Read comments.
Educational institutions to remain closed till Sept: PM - dainik shiksha Educational institutions to remain closed till Sept: PM Covid-19 patients recovering quickly after getting experimental drug remdesivir - dainik shiksha Covid-19 patients recovering quickly after getting experimental drug remdesivir Entire Bangladesh declared risky for COVID-19 - dainik shiksha Entire Bangladesh declared risky for COVID-19 RMG factories will not reopen on April 26: BGMEA president - dainik shiksha RMG factories will not reopen on April 26: BGMEA president US tol halt funding to WHO over coronavirus - dainik shiksha US tol halt funding to WHO over coronavirus IU shut indefinitely - dainik shiksha IU shut indefinitely please click here to view dainikshiksha website