Madrasa student electrocuted - Miscellaneous - Dainikshiksha


Madrasa student electrocuted

Desk Report |
A madrasa student died from electrocution at North Bhikakhali village in Mirzaganj upazila of Patuakhali district on Saturday afternoon.
 
Deceased Hasan Akon, 16, was a student of class X at Nuru Mia Dakhil Madrasa in the area, said Mirzaganj Police Station officer in-charge Md Masumur Rahman Biswas.
 
Akon came in a live electric wire when he was cutting branch of a tree, leaving him critically injured. 
 
Later, he died on the way to Barishal Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Hospital, the OC added.



Read comments.
Unified policy for recruitment of teachers at public universities: Nahid - dainik shiksha Unified policy for recruitment of teachers at public universities: Nahid No compromise with medical education: Nasim - dainik shiksha No compromise with medical education: Nasim No VCs in 37 private universities! - dainik shiksha No VCs in 37 private universities! Contempt petition filed against DU VC - dainik shiksha Contempt petition filed against DU VC More 14 colleges nationalized - dainik shiksha More 14 colleges nationalized please click here to view dainikshiksha website