Your nationality is non-EEA.
You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: November 01, 2015
Last Date: February 01, 2016
More Info: https://goo.gl/fKGRb2
1. Choose a course and/or institution with the Studyfinder tool.
2. Check whether the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
a. Participating research universities.
b. Participating universities of applies sciences.
3. Check the selected fields of studies on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
4. Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
5. You can start applying from 1 November 2015 onwards.
6. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2016 or 1 May 2016. Please check the website of the Dutch higher education of your choice to see what deadline you need to follow.
7. You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
8. If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
9. After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Please note: You can find the specific closing dates and the fields of study for this academic year on the website of the institution you want to apply to.